You are here: Home Page » Policies
The following policies are also provided to the parents of pupils or to parents of prospective pupils:
1. Complaints Policy/Procedure (click to download)
2. Anti-Bullying policy
3. Child Protection Policy (click to download)
4. Health and Safety Policy
5. Policy on Behaviour, discipline and sanctions adopted
6. An annual written Madrassah & school report of the child’s progress and achievements
7. National curriculum & Islamic curriculum results.
8. Key stage 3, 4, and all other public examination results
9. A full report of the Ofsted inspection will be provided within twenty-eight days of its publication.
The following information is also available on request to the parents of pupils and prospective pupils:
1. Numbers of formal complaint received last year
2. Numbers of staff employed with summary of their qualifications
3. Particulars of the curriculum offered by the School